Apr 11, 2010

Can't get to sleep

I was thinking about tomorrow.
I was thinking about Mexico.
I wonder how the trip is going to be.
I wonder how nice is hotel which we will stay is going to be.
I was thinking about how many bugs I would see.
I hate bugs.
I know they have a lot of kinds of bugs.
Start with cockroach...ewww.
I'm sorry this is disgusting.lol

But I guess I would actually see them.lol

Ewwwwwwwww ;(
I don't even want to see one bug.
And cockroach fly? Oh god.
I would die.
What if they fly down on my face while I'm sleeping....ewwwwwwwww.
I would scream and go to beach and swim to Japan.
I have to stay 5days...ugh.

I was supposed to go back to Japan...damn it! Keiko...u ruined everything.lol

I can't sleep.

Ann



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have fun! I went to Cancun in February and it was amazing. I LOVE Mexico! xoxo

    ReplyDelete