May 22, 2010

some shit.

Well THE BITCH came back yesterday with all tired ugly face. However, she got some shit for me<3

おたべ from 京都<3


non-no which is frumpy japanese loser's fashion magazine


Pencil which is called 合格鉛筆 which means that pencil help me pass the exam. i think that it's too early to get those. I'm still a junior.


This is from my mom. isn't it cute?<3
--------------------------------------------------------------------

so today, i went to Stamford mall and had so much fun. we went to pretty much all stores in the mall.
i'm so tired. i only got a hair accessary from forever21 which is so cute<3 cuz i don't have much money unless old people in this house give me money but they won't. they are saving money from my bank account which is called "stealing money". they are such a piece of shit. While i was in the mall, k went through my room and bathroom apparently. I have no idea why they would do that. UGH. i want them to get out of my life. i hate my life so bad right now.

BTW, guess what i saw in apple store?

Yea...look at this.


iPad!!!


That was soooo cool.

I can actually type something but its kinda hard to type correctly.
games are awesome too.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment