Feb 25, 2010

Struggle..and struggle...

I didn't even have a supper last night. Well..because I was in my bed after coming back from school. I'm so sorry for Keiko and Richard that I don't try to help them. But, I don't really want to stay here..well, I mean it's all my bad. Like this is not because of people whom I live with, it's because of homesick. I can't stop it and don't know how to fix it. That killes me everytime when I'm in home in here. So I'm always staying in my room and sleep to forget everything and relax. That makes me my jetlug worse and worse though. Of course, I don't do homework at home. Because I don't feel like it. Yea...that's bad thing. I use studyhall to do it which is not so good. I really want to fix this homesick and get back to normal life but, I can't. My body just doesn't move. I don't know what to do. Well...yea...studying obviously. But...you know...like..I can't even study in this situation. Does it sound like an excuse? FML


Ann


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment