Feb 25, 2010

WHAT A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!

I woke up in the morning, washed my face, brushed my teeth, put makeup on, got dressed up, and went to downstairs.

I said "Good morning, Keiko."
and a bitch said, "Hey, are you gonna be a 引きこもり?"
"Huh? (What the fuck are you talking about, bitch?)"
"And stop being homesick"
"well..are you mad at me or something?(I'm not homesick anymore, bitch. Also, it's not that I wanted to be homesick. Zip your mouth and eat your nasty oatmeal.)

But, that made me homesick again for some reason.lol
Because! Keiko is being a bitch!!!!! Hey, what is wrong with being homesick? You don't even know how that killed me because you don't have friends in Japan? You ruined my day from morning!!!!!! F**k you.

THEN,
When I was thinking about if i take the bus today,i thought it was so awkward to come home with Keiko.lol
So, i decided to go home using school bus. Btw, today was raining. So, it was so nasty weather...i mean it is not a good choice to use school bus when it's raining outside, so i usually wait for keiko to drive me home.
So, i took the school bus and I made 6 calls to home to pick me up from a glossy store. And, guess what? Richard didn't pick up the call. So, I walked to home. Of course, I didn't want to. Because I just told you, it's a nasty weather as hell.
Then, I got home and I saw a car in front of my house. "What the fuck?"
I opened the door, that was not locked and I saw Richard inside of the house and he said, "Oh. Hi! How was the school?"
"Wait, what? Were you here?" He goes, "Yea?". "Did you know that i called you like 6 times?" "Ah. I was busy."
"Ah.(You know what? That's not a even excuse.)"

What a nice day, huh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, after changing my clothes (because all my clothes got wet due to the rain and splash from cars.)
I ate this shit!
it tasted awesome!

おやつチキンラーメン!!
超おいしいよ!
日本に帰ったときにcan doで買った!
マグカップに入るくらいしかないから、おやつにいいよ!

あんより

No comments:

Post a Comment