Dec 26, 2009

JUST WATCH WHAT I GOT, so delicious! it's hot! hot! So delicious!

that's the lyrics of Fergalicious. i love that song!

let's see what i got...

This is from my mom and dad! moussy! Sweet!

next one..

Two bottles are from my aunt, uncle, and cousin(Keiko, Richard, and Johnny)
That camisole is from my mom and dad. From Uniqlo. Heat tech!!

Last one...

These body cream are from my aunt's student parents.( so complicated! lol) These are from VICTORIA'S SECRET!
The middle one is from my uncle's sister. She is so nice and funny. These are five kinds of smell shower gel! Cool!
The yellow thing is from my teacher.(technically no though. Because she is a japanese teacher, and i don't take japanese class. so, i know her, but she is not my teacher..you know what i mean? I hope you do. lol) That's from CLINIQUE!

this is it!

Still i have one party to go though.

WHO WANTS TO PARTY?!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment