Dec 22, 2009

lol

Me "Why always bus leaves school so early? Like I only have 5 minutes 'till bus leaves!"
K "Because teachers don't like student hanging out in hall way after school."
Me "But, just 5 minutes! I have to go to locker, and get back to the CGS. I'm always running the hall way."
K "That's what it is. Life is tough."
Me "..(what the hell?)"
K "When I went to CGS Christmas party last night, we talked about the bus stuff."
Me "Huh? CGS Christmas party? I was not even invited though."
K "Because only teachers could come."
Me "Ah. And then?"
K "Most teacher want students to take the school bus."
Me "Right."
K "Because they are having sex in stair case."
Me "What the hell! (What the fuck!) They can't do it, cuz everyone can see!"
K "They don't care!"
Me "I don't think so."
K "You know..you just don't know."
Me "Haha."

You can tell how different between Japan and America. Huh?
Do you wanna know who is K?

You know so.

my aunt.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment