Dec 17, 2009

Quote of the day

I went to NYC for a Japanese field trip.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art


This picture is not that i took. I just wanna show you a picture of it.
There were yoroi, tachi and many picures of war in Muromachi and Edo period.
That was quite interesting, but I already learned them. So, I was not surprised at all.hahah

I and my friend kept singing in the bus. That was insanely funny. My friend literally remember lyrics including rap part.haha
She is insane! lol Also, we call our friend who is in the same bus, and then we kept laughing. lol

In the lunch time, we went to the cafeteria and had sushi which tasted sooooo good:D!
And just chill.haha

When I and my friend were getting out of the cafeteria, she had a drink. And then, a guard came to us and said that "You cannot bring a drink with you. If you wanna keep it, you have to put in your bag."
And then, she kept it in her bag, but she was scared to spill it in her bag, and I said, "Don't spill your baby!"

That conversation was so funny.lol
"You know what, Anthony! I'm trying not to spill baby!"
So funny!

And when we got out of the museum, her baby spilled a little of bit, and she goes, "Oh, shit! My baby just pee on me!".
hahahahahahhh!

After all, she drank her baby.haha

Anyway, I had such a nice day.haha

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment