Jan 3, 2010

Does anybody know why?

I can't sleep.
I set my clock to stop my iPod after 30 minutes to sleep. But, time
just passed. Then, music paused. Hey, what's wrong with my body? Just
let me sleep. Oh god. Tomorrow is gonna be busy. I have to put all
stuff about Christmas away. I have no idea how many things I have to
put away. But, I'm sure that it would take all day. Seriously. So I
have to wake up early. Of course, I don't want to, but they need me
to. Ughhhh. I'll do anyway though. Also, I have to do some
reserch..seriously I can't live without PC. Of course, I use it for
fun, but also writing essay, power point presentation...whatever it is.
Now, temperature of Norwalk is 15F which means -7.5C. It's so nasty
out there. School would start at Monday. Ughh..I hope tomorrow would
snow:(

I still can't get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment