Jan 23, 2010

Holy crap

I just got back from NYC.
I'm freakin' tired and drunk.
I was like crazy dizzy, literally like I couldn't even stand straight.haha

Dude, I'm serious!

Tonight was so fun.
I said many rude things, but I don't regret at all, because everyone got drunk. I mean, no one remember anything seriously.

But, dizzy made me a little nervous.
Cause I'm not very good at being drunk, so I had 2 bottles of water, and 2 cups of coffee.

And I realized that I need to go to bathroom.

Dude, I was in the train, how I'm gonna get this out..

So I ask her, and she said,
"we have a bathroom in train somewhere."

Holy shit!
It's like Shinkansen!
Then I found a bathroom and went there and finally calm down.

That was so much fun.

We definitely should go together again.

Good night<3

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment