Jan 9, 2010

ice skate

We went to ice skate.
That was the first time to skate in the ice for me.
My skating was horrible..i can't even walk without holding hands..
Oh..I was so embarrassing.

"JUST SUCK IT UP! YO!"
"LOOK, I CAN'T DO THIS. I'M SERIOUS."
"ok..we're gonna have some coffee.."

After that, we went to Starbucks, and drinking hot coffee.
"so...what's up?"
"..mid term.."
"i know, right?"
"yea..are you gonna study today?"
"hell no!"
"so do i"
"how's japanese class going? who is your teacher?"
"Tisher"
"no way"
"i know"
"he has a problem"
"right"
"he should quit"
"right"
"japanese sucks."
"righ..what?"
"no just kidding.haha"
"haha"
"no, i'm serious"
"i can teach you though. do you want me to be a tutor?"
"of course, sensei."
"there you go"
"get me outta here"
"sure"
"see'ya"

No comments:

Post a Comment