Jan 11, 2010

Friends who lives far from me

It's kinda hard to keep relationships with friends who would never meet again and met each other a few years ago and live far away. This relation is like we don't have to facebook each other. Well..it's totally fine if you don't remember me. But, I remember you obviously. So i just thought maybe we can talk on the phone or chatting about what's going on. But..never mind •_•

But I discoverd a friend on facebook who lives in NYC now, used to live in Tacoma, Seattle. Don't you think this is amazing!? She said if you let me know when I come to NYC, I can totally show you around! How nice she is! She is going to NYU<3 So cool!!

Btw, I heard that my family adopted a new cat! That's amazing. But, absolutely Bobchi would be upset and maybe he would attack the new cat. If so, we have to let it go. Also, my mom wants me to name a new cat. Look, I haven't even met him or her. I hope Bobchi could be a friend of a new cat.

So...bye, then.

oxox


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment